Monday, January 2, 2023

Show Up

 CENTER
A 30-day yoga journey created by Yoga with Adriene.
Yesterday was Day 0 with a welcome video and today was the first practice.

I've signed up in the past but haven't always finished out the month.
One year it took me until May to do the 30 days.
Wish me luck.

Started this book last night.
The first chapter.
Today was overcast and hazy, just like yesterday.
This sun did try to peep through so my afternoon walk was nice, but the evening walk was a little cold ... at least to me (temperature was in the 50's but I'm a winter wimp).

Speaking of peeping.
I love when I snap photos while out on my walks and don't realize exactly what's there until after I get home and look through my camera roll.
A little peek-a-boo moment there on the left.
So cute.
Also cute is this little guy I found on the ground.

Happy Monday!

10 comments:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Wishing you the best in your yoga journey, Tammy. I think it is wonderful that you are able to take walks so often.I am like you- a winter wimp. Lol, but it is so good to bundle up and take a little stroll. So glad to see the bees are at work. Have a very lovely week.

Lorrie said...

Those little surprises when we take a closer look at our photos are so much fun. Love the bug peeking over the yellow flower.

Linda P said...

Enjoy your walking routine in the coming days. It's a good way to slow down and notice our surroundings. Have a good day!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Tammy,
Oh, I'm with you for the winter wimp feeling—thrive in the tropics!
Lovely photo and yes, the yellow always works its happiness feeling...!
Wishing you a Happy Birthday for your husband tomorrow and for my Dad in heaven.
Big hugs,
Mariette

Betsy said...

Good for you with beginning another month of exercising. You are truly an ispiration to me with your walking every day. I love the cooler temperatures, but not snow or ice. My body does not do well with heat, due to some medications I'm on. I rode the exercise bike here in the equipment room last night. It's nice to go down after everyone is in bed. That way no one sees me sweating! :-)
Love the sweet surprises from your walk too.
Blessings and love,
Betsy

Delighted Hands said...

Even if you don't hit the target days--at least you are walking!!! Fun walk-litter!

Liz Hinds said...

I shall have to look for that walking book. It looks fascinating.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Lovely post. The yellow flower with the bee is awesome! Blessings to you always. :)

Quinn said...

The walking book looks interesting - I hope you find it inspiring all year! Happy 2023, Tammy - I've had a bit of a week, but am catching up on blog-reading tonight and you're first on my list :)

Angie said...

Well, I can see I have some catching up to do, commenting on your blog! I do a 40 minute Yoga for Strength practice with Adriene - I will check out this 30-day journey of hers - certainly it will not get done in 30 days! And I love the idea of "52 Ways to Walk".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...