Saturday, January 7, 2023

Doubling Up

Yesterday we went to lunch with one of my husband's business associates -- Indian food, one of my favorites -- but for some reason, by the time we got home, I had a splitting headache.  
 I did not walk, did not do yoga; mostly just read and went to bed early.

At midnight I woke up to go to the bathroom and had two thoughts pop into my head:

1.  I didn't blog; and
2. I forgot to look for the full moon.

Well, I wasn't  going to post at midnight, but I sure could take a photo of the moon from the balcony.
Today, I did yesterday's and today's yoga routines -- in my pajamas.

And was able to take several walks.
As I was passing our neighborhood park on my mid-afternoon walk, this sweet girl came bounding around the corner of a building and started following me.
Gosh she's cute!
I talked to one of the neighbors and some kids at the park, but no one had seen her before and didn't know who she belonged to.  I left her playing with some boys and then posted her on Instagram.  Didn't see her when I passed the park on the third walk of the day so I hope she found her way home or that her people found her.  I'll have to check again tomorrow.

Some Caturday advice from feline friend, Woody.
Don't forget to stretch.

Have a good Saturday.

8 comments:

Dee said...

Woody sure is a handsome boy!

Hope the pup found her way home or her owner's found her.

Have a very happy new year!

Quinn said...

I hope you'll get a good report about your little friend!

Wanda said...

Tammy I sure enjoyed you post today. Glad you got in your walking. During the rainy days we've had, I have stayed in jammies all day. The kids gave me a couple new pair for Christmas and they are so comfy.

Hopefully that cute will dog has found it's owner.

I posted my Apple Pie disaster a few minutes ago. Had to think about your pot of chili!

It's been a good Saturday here. Trying a new recipe tonight!

Miss Merry said...

Hope you are feeling much better!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Tammy,
Maybe you just didn't drink enough water and that might have caused a headache...
LOVE your full moon picture!
And that sweet puppy and also the scratching kitty.
It always worries us when those pets are seen alone or even abandoned.
Just read on FB at one of my friends that an 11-year old boy had been attacked by 3 pit bulls while biking. He lost 70% of his scalp and numerous lacerations and cuts. How awful. His Mom, a single mom of 4 asked for financial support as she cannot work now... How tragic and of course did I support her go–fund–me. Many did!
Pieter once got bitten by a German shepherd when he biked and ended up at the ER.
Nasty and some human(s) are to blame for neglect.
Hugs,
Mariette

Delighted Hands said...

The moon was incredible! Love this post--I am very glad you are posting more often!

Betsy said...

I'm sorry to read about your headache but oh, so glad it seemed to be gone today. I hope that little cutey found her way back home too. She is darling and obviously friendly.
You would be so proud of me. I've been trying to walk more in the hallways here since it's cold outside. But yesterday I actually went to a cardio-drumming class here in the building. It was SO fun. We drummed to upbeat 60's & 70's music and had a great time. I could feel it in my shoulders last night but was fine this morning. They have this class twice a week and I plan to go next week and then regularly when I get home from my babysitting trip. :-) I'm also going to go to the gentle yoga once a week and a stretching class another day. That takes care of four days of the week! I'm determined to get into better health this year. I've never had the opportunity literally at my doorstep before to do this sort of thing and still have time for my life! Since there is no travel time, just walk down the stairs, I have no excuse!
You are my inspiration. If you can exercise when it's so hot I need to do better myself.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Angie said...

What is your technique for taking moon photos? Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...