Monday, January 23, 2023

Catching/Keeping Up

 I rested my right wrist for 9 days so decided yesterday it was time to see if I could get back to the 30-day yoga journey.

I'm happy to say I did 4 video routines yesterday and 3 today.

Tomorrow will be Day 23, so I still have some catching up to do and I still do make adjustments to how I hold certain poses so that my palm is not flat on the ground but so far so good.

Ironically, day 12 from yesterday and day 16 from today both started with some wrist exercises -- just what I needed.

On my walks today, I took pictures of designs found in fences, gates, doors and windows.  They remind me of the current stitchalong I'm doing.

After reading Angie's blog post titled Stitchin', where she shared some of her recent cross-stitch finishes and what she's currently working on, I followed some links she mentioned and came across The Blackwork Stitch Along that is hosted on the blog Tangled Threads and Things.
It lasts for 27 weeks with a new design being released every Monday on the blog.

4 down, 23 more weeks to go.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Tammy,
Good luck with your wrist and yoga!
Such lacework in stone or metal is so beautiful—love your photos!
Hugs,
Mariette

Dee said...

Glad your wrist is feeling better.

Your blackwork piece is beautiful. It does look like it could be wrought iron gates.

Delighted Hands said...

You can make adjustments and still participate in a spcialized way! The architectural elements in the photos are beautiful-I so enjoyed studying them! Nice to put the same idea down for the cross stitching!

Angie said...

Yippee! So glad we are both doing a stitchalong based on blackwork! Isn't it funny how you start to see things in the world differently based on a project underway!!!???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...