Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Darn!

 I broke my streak.

Completely forgot about posting yesterday.  Actually, I remembered right after I laid my head on my pillow, but it was already 11:30 p.m. and I did not want to get out of bed.  :)

I had something else planned for day 26 of the 100 day creative challenge I am doing but it just didn't work out.  So, the default option is always hearts.

First thing this morning while having coffee and visiting blogs, I saw Maya Kuzman's post for granny stripe circles so that was the first thing on my agenda for day 27.  I thought I'd get a couple more done but had to abandon one due to failing at yarn chicken (was using leftover cotton) and then I just ran out of time.
I really need to plan ahead and get things done earlier.
It's 10:55 p.m. and time for bed, again.

Hope your Wednesday is wonderful.

16 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

You can never go wrong with hearts! They are lovely. Wishing you a lovely day. Blessings always.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Tammy,
There is NO written MUST DO!
Don't ever worry or punish yourself of thinking you flunked it.
Always lovely projects and the mere thought of creating is already lovely.
Sharing it is a double bonus.
Big hugs,
Mariette

kathyinozarks said...

I enjoy seeing your crochet projects-always love your hearts too

Dee said...

The granny circles are beautiful!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Great projects, Tammy. What a fun challenge that you are doing. The little hearts are so adorable . I can imagine a tree decorated in them or a sweet banner. Super cute Granny circles too. Can not wait to see what your next project is.

Anna said...

Cute hearts, colorful granny circles !
Have a lovely day !
Anna

My Creative Life said...

Very sweet, love the moon pictures the other day. I think that we'll always be fascinated by the moon. Cx

Delighted Hands said...

That's been my problem, too; by the time my head hits the pillow, there is no getting up again! lol The new blocks look like a lot of fun and I always love your hearts!

Judy S. said...

Love those hearts! Actually I love anything with hearts. Nice work on the granny circles, too.

Maya Kuzman said...

I've been seeing projects added to the challenge and I wish I had the time to join. Always love to see your growing collection of hearts, Tammy! Thank you so much for trying and posting about the circles! They are gorgeous!

Serena Lewis said...

Lovely crochet, Tammy. I've done that at times....in bed late and remembered I had to post or do something but didn't want to get out of bed. And that's okay. :)

Crafty in the Med said...

Hello Tammy. I have been finding it a little hard to keep up where visiting blogs is concerned anyhow I am here now. I have been going back over your recent posts feeling quite impressed with all your makes;crochet and cross-stitch. Your Hearts are so cute and as always a charming make. I sometimes add a little heart tied to something I have made for my family abroad. Just adding a tiny bit extra love🙂. Keep well. Amanda x

Angie said...

Tammy - it's never a bad time to resort to hearts!!!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Your crochet work is always so lovely!

Miss Merry said...

Missing you. Hope all is okay.

Barwitzki said...

...Beautiful colors...
I like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...