Thursday, April 14, 2022

Adding Color

While going through an overflowing basket full of craft supplies, I found an old coffee can stuffed with yarn scraps.
There wasn't too much of any one color so I had to think small.  Started with some flowers, a couple of leaves and then the rest of the yarn was tied together and worked in the round then attached all together.
It added some color to our dusty day along with the flowers I saw on my walk.
Flowers are like friends, they bring color to your world.
(Unknown)

Did some plalking (picking up litter while walking) at and around the park.
Saw a golden glow through my bedroom window so captured the sunset.
Then followed the moon around on a quick evening walk.
Always love when it's positioned right above the minaret.

May your day be filled with happy moments.

11 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Your crochet piece turned out so pretty!

Litter always saddens me and makes me a little angry towards the people who littered. Why can't they be respectful? :( We make an effort to pick up litter when we see it too.

Lovely pics!

Judy S. said...

Enjoyed your photos! Good work on using up those scraps!

Delighted Hands said...

I like seeing what you leave on your walks and how you make it cleaner for everyone else by picking up their litter! If you don't mind, I think I'm going to try and paint the daisies photo!

Miss Merry said...

I love all your special moments.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Tammy,
Lovely crochet work from the remnants of tiny bits of color.
Your photos are always so happy with the flowers and the full moon is another joy to see.
Hugs,
Mariette

kathyinozarks said...

Beautiful

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh your flowers are so lovely. Blessings always :)

My Creative Life said...

Great views and beautiful flower work x

Melanie said...

What a great way to use up yard scraps - you're very creative!

I can tell how dusty it is there right now from your sun photo.

Have a good weekend!

Angie said...

Tammy - the moon/minaret shot is spectacular!

Dee said...

The little crochet flower basket is so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...