Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Bee Happy!

Before the new year even rolled around, I knew that my mantra was going to be:
focus, follow-through, finish ...
so when I came across this cute little kit that I bought quite awhile ago at our local craft store, I decided right then and there that I needed do something with it.
Such a quick project and yet it's taken me years to actually do it.
I happily gave it to one of my friends at our last craft meet-up.
 Advice from a bee:
Delight in simple pleasures.
Look for the sweetness in life.
Enjoy the wonders of nature.
Bee well-rounded.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Bee wild and wonderful.
Have a bee-utiful Tuesday!

10 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

Too cute!!! I love bees and I have a Pinterest board named "Bee Happy". I like the advice from a bee too. Have a beeutiful day yourself!

Happy@Home said...

We can learn a lot from the bees. Your little bee project turned out so cute and I imagine it feels good to have finally finished it. After dealing with various unfinished cross stitch pieces I have vowed to stop buying them.
Happy New Year!

Wanda said...

These would have been so cute as give aways in our last study in Philippians on BEE Joyful.

kathyinozarks said...

Lovely post Tammy-and I love the quote

Teresa Kasner said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful bee and flower photos! They bring joy to my winter surroundings. Thank you also for the little heart pattern. I will be making some of those for gifting to people. You're the best. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Betsy said...

This is such a happy post Tammy. Thank you. The world needs more happiness. Your bee is so sweet and it was bee-utiful of you to give it away. Just like you. Always giving to others.
Blessings,
Betsy

Linda said...

Very sweet and thoughtful.

Linda

Jodiebodie said...

How satisfying to finish it at last! I especially enjoyed reading your little verse.
Save the bees! :-)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Tammy,
Indeed, bees are oh so industrious and most of the time they leave us way behind!
We did bike yesterday after some stressful days trying to merge photos in a slide show with audio to create a video.
Feeling so happy when it finally worked all out so being in the fresh air with balmy weather felt so great!
Hugs,
Mariette

Angie said...

Tammy - I haven't come across any "lost" projects, but I have made some discoveries in a drawer that I hadn't opened in a while - you might see one or more of them in a future post! Such fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...