Tuesday, September 1, 2026

A Bookmark and Books Read

 In May when the weather was still somewhat bearable for being outdoors, I sat at the park and stitched a repeating motif called Tiles of Bethlehem (pattern is from the digitial archive of Palestinian embroidery at tirazain.com).
The stitching was complete but it was only last month that I finally turned it into a bookmark by attaching a felt back with blanket stitching.
July was not a good month as is reflected in my lack of time and focus for reading.
However, June and August were a different story with 10 books read in both months.
Some are books I've had for years, some were given to me by my friend, Susanna, and some were free e-books.
In the past 8 months, I've read a total of 48 books which is pretty good, I think.

Do you like to read?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...