Friday, September 4, 2026

An old project complete

I've been going through my craft supplies, some that have been with me for probably 40 years, so I'm purging and organizing.  Have found so many unfinished kits and projects that I don't even remember when/where I bought them or why I started them in the first place.  It's aggravating when I'm not able to find the pattern I was working on and there's likely some I won't ever finish at all, but this one was a kit and very easy to finish up.  
Since some of the threads got lost along the way, I just pulled from my stash.  And then came across this card with an oval opening that it fit in quite nicely.  I think the card might have been meant for something Christmasy but I'm using what I've got.  
Believe me when I say I have no need to buy any craft supplies for a very long time with all that I am uncovering of late.  :)

Have tried all morning but I'm currently unable to leave comments on blogs for some reason.    A black box pops up that says publishing but it just sits like that and nothing is going through.  Anyone else having a problem?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...