Thursday, December 1, 2022

Hello December!

 Hi Friends!
Hope this finds you doing well.

To kick off the season today I crocheted a little tree ornament following a YouTube tutorial by Kristines Crochets.  The variegated yarn is some that I've had forever -- just leftover bits of it that can only be used for small projects.  (Plus, the red-green-white combo always makes me think of Christmas.)
I've made many of Kristine's designs but it was her Everyday Tote Bag video that got me started.
I wound up making 9 of them (but didn't get pictures of all the colors) and have already gifted 5.  
.  Her tutorials are easy to follow along with and quite peaceful since there's no talking, only nice background music as she crochets, and pattern details are also printed on the screen as each round is worked.

Needless to say, I'm definitely hooked and will for sure be following along with many more of her videos.
Wishing you a merry month.

9 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Tammy,
You have been very productive.
That tiny Christmas tree in tri–color is adorable.
Those Tote bags are also lovely and perfect gifts.
Have a meaningful December and stay focused on pleasant things!
Hugs,
Mariette

Betsy said...

Such a sweet and beautiful ornament. I love being able to use up all of the little scraps of yarn I have. The bags are great too. If I ever have time I'm going to look up those tutorials. Thanks for telling us about them.
Happy December Tammy!
Blessings,
Betsy

kathyinozarks said...

Hello, I am loving the bags and the Christmas tree-Happy December

Delighted Hands said...

What pretty crocheted items! The tote is a great gift--I love to make doilies but it's hard to find patterns; thanks for a good recommendation! Take care!

Lorrie said...

Beautiful crochet work, Tammy. The bags are so lovely! Happy December days to you.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Lovely work. I always enjoy seeing the pretty things you make. Hope your day is awesome!

Quinn said...

I love the picture of all the bags - lovely work!

Mary said...

Love those totes - and the cute tree. Tammy you are such a great crocheter - if that's the word - and I love seeing your work which is really superb!
Happy December.

Angie said...

Hi Tammy - it was wonderful to see your comment pop up on my blog - thank you for visiting! I am catching up on blogging, so expect a flurry of comments over the next few minutes! Love your crocheted Christmas tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...