Tuesday, April 4, 2023

A Meandering Morning

Only from the heart you can touch the sky.
(Rumi)
A nice morning walk through one of my favorite neighborhoods that's just a short drive away.  I don't think I've been there since our nephew was here at the end of October last year.  In fact, when I posted about his visit back then, I said I would share highlights of my favorite spots that I took him to, but never did -- so this is one of them.  The walking path goes nearly all the way around the neighborhood and there's lots of covered workout spots with exercise equipment that anyone can use.  Lots of nice houses, too, with gardens and flowers that I always enjoy seeing.

I didn't take many pictures when he and I walked that day, but I can tell you he was very glad to see a different side of Kuwait since he spent most of his time going to work with my husband and visiting customers.  
There's also a spot along the walking path where you can see all sorts of feathered friends.  I didn't go by there today but will check next time to see who is in residence.

Wishing you a terrific Tuesday.

8 comments:

Dee said...

That is a beautiful place to walk.

Betsy said...

Very nice and colorful. The flowers are a welcome sight since we don't have any here yet. With a low predicted of 29F tonight, I don't think we'll have any very soon either.
Blessings,
Betsy

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Tammy,
That certainly makes walking a joy like that!
LOVE the flowers that are blooming there at the moment.
Good for you to show your nephew another side of Kuwait.
Most people often will not discover that on their own...
Big hugs,
Mariette

Delighted Hands said...

I like the part of the walk where the trees make a canapy for you! The large pots are very pretty, too! Glad you had a good visit!

Lorrie said...

I can sense the warmth of the sun in your photos and how pretty all the bright flowers are. The wind has been howling around here today, and it's a chilly one.

derya said...

Hello Tammy
Thank you for your hopeful and joyful posts, I took a short break and I want to continue my blog posts again.

My Creative Life said...

Such beautiful flowers and delightful ducks. Cathy x

Angie said...

Tammy - I always love seeing your shoes in photos - it is your "signature"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...