Friday, September 18, 2009

Introducing Renee, et al

A blogging buddy asked "who's Renee" so here's a picture taken this summer while in New York -- from left to right, my cousin Gwen, Melissa, Renee and then moi! We had a great time! Renee used to live in Kuwait but has been in San Antonio for the past several years. Melissa is still here in Kuwait. My cousin is the one who started me blogging and you can visit her at A Charming Home -- her button is in my sidebar. These ladies are some of my best friends and are all quite creative and certainly inspire me on a daily basis!

5 comments:

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I always love to visit your blog. Your friends and family are beautiful. By the way, I have a fig tree in a pot, no fruit. I think I have to find a spot for it. One day, I would like to hear how you found yourself living Kuwait. Blessings to you, Martha

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Tammy! Thank you so much for coming by to say hi and leave such a great comment. I can't even imagine what it would be like to live in a country so different from our own. I lived in England for 4 years but the culture is so similar it was quite easy. I would also like to know why you are over there. Is your husband in the military? Have a great weekend sweetie!

Karen
My desert Cottage

Bunnym said...

Ahhhh, there she is. Beautiful friends and you all look very happy! I have a lemon tree in a huge pot and one day, I will have to plant it somewhere...lol Have a great weekend!

tootles,
bunny

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

I really appreciate you stopping by and leaving comments on several of my recent posts. I've enjoyed visiting you and I'll be visiting again soon to catch up reading through your archives. :)

Anonymous said...

I am SO flattered that I have become the subject of one of your blogs. Our time together are some of the best memories I have, and I cherish them today and always!! I look forward to many more memories with my girls in Kuwait!!

Love always,
Renee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...