Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Thankful Thursday and Seven Truths
I hope everyone is having a terrific Thursday. This award came to me from Mary at Vintage Comfort
I am to share seven truths about myself and then pass it on -- so here goes.
1. I'm disorganized! Everyone thinks I'm very organized. I'm not! I feel like I'm a big mess most of the time. (And I wonder where Zack got it from!)
2. I am such a procrastinator, always waiting til the last minute to get things done, always wanting more time. (This does not help with the disorganization.)
3. I do not like speaking in front of huge groups. (I've done it before, I just don't like it. My knees shake and my voice quivers.)
4. I am a homebody! (Some people can't understand that, but I much prefer the comfort of my own space to do my own thing -- unless I'm travelling!)
6. I love to travel -- visiting new places and trying new foods.
7. I love to give gifts, to everyone, all the time, for no reason at all. (But because I am such a procrastinator, I never feel like I make a good presentation.)
7. I am very strong-willed (some call it just plain stubbornness -- my mom says I have been independent since I started walking so maybe that has something to do with it.)
It's hard coming up with seven things about yourself that are truths. I pass this one to QueenMotherMamaw at queenmothermawm.blogspot.com, since she sent me one the other day. :)
My cousin Gwen: acharminghome.blogspot.com.
My Aunt Elaine: athomewithpurvail.blogspot.com
(Can someone help with the link issue; I clicked on insert link and it gives me the http:// to put in but then the link doesn't show up.)
I know, that's only three -- some may have done it before. I'll just leave it at that. (I need to learn how to insert a link.) Peace & blessings to you all! Tammy