Wednesday, October 21, 2009
White Wednesday and a Challenge
I received a challenge from QueenMotherMamaw (I need help posting a link because I've tried many times and it just isn't working for me). She asked me to answer the following questions, so here goes:
1. Six names I go by: Tammy, Miss Tammy, Griswold, Mom, T, Sweetie.
2. Three things I am wearing right now: Clothes, jewelry, a smile! :)
3. Three things I want very badly at the moment: Fall weather, trees, a Hobby Lobby down the street.
4. Three things I did last nite: Walked with Sam; watched Oprah (we get shows after the fact and this was the one with Stephanie Nielson who was in a plane crash with her husband, Christian - I came across her blog weeks ago and she is so inspiring); blogged about our anniversay (that took some time).
5. Two things I ate yesterday: Black bean and corn salad for lunch; Banana Nut Cheerios for dinner.
6. Two people I talked to last on the phone: I don't talk on the phone often so would have to be my husband and my good friend Melissa.
7. Two things to do tomorrow: Work and then celebrate that the weekend has arrived.
8. Three favorite beverages: Water, wine, coffee in the morning.