Thursday, October 1, 2009

This and That

Last nite I had a board meeting for Kuwait Little League (I'm the Recording Secretary). It was at a friend's house and she gifted me with this beautiful Christmas quilt she made. She is new to quilting but says it is her way to relieve stress. From what I could see, she is whipping out quilts right and left. HA! I told her she now needed to make me quilts for all the holidays!

This is Yusef's team that went to Dubai for the Little League Tournament in April 2008.

And here's Zack 2 seasons ago.

Update: Jingles is fine now. Meowing for food every morning and waiting in the sink for a trickle of water to quench her thirst!

6 comments:

Bunnym said...

Your probably use to it, but seeing little league baseball in the middle of Kuwait is kinda strange. Glad to see kitty is doing well and that quilt is beautiful...you have some very good and warm hearted friends....

tootles,
bunny

aynzan said...

Hi, this is Aynzan from Saudi Arabia. You've got a lovely blog here! Jingles is so cute...

Anonymous said...

How nice to know that Jingles is better. I have been meaning to ask you about her, but keep forgetting. Glad she is better!
Who made you the beautiful quilt? When I was at Joann's earlier this week, I looked at all the quilting things and was really tempted, but don't have a sewing machine. Oh well! I guess I will have to stick to cross stitching, knitting and jewlery making for now! HA!

Renee

Melissa said...

Where do you find all these talented people that make you things. I know I found a couple of good ones so I've been lucky:D The quilt is gorgeous.
Another busy baseball season for you. Have fun!

GwendolynKay said...

A very pretty quilt! I am so glad to see Jingles is in good health once again. Does Zack or Yusef have a birthday this weekend? LOVE YA!

Elaine said...

I am so glad your cat is feeling better. Mine has been wanting to sit on my lap while I'm on computer. Before she was content to sit on stool. The stray I have still comes around looking for food and then goes on his way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...