Yesterday Barbina at Little Things Made with Love passed the sunshine award my way with 10 questions to answer.The elephant. We've had the privilege of interacting with elephants in Sri Lanka, India and Nepal. They are smart, gentle, hard working, amazing animals!
#7 Don't know why. Wikipedia provides all sorts of useful (and not so useful) information. Who knew there was so much to be said about a number!
3. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Water is my main beverage of choice. With the heat we have to endure, there's nothing better than a big glass of ice cold water. (Although a beer would be nice, too.)
4. Facebook or Twitter: Neither.
5. My passion: Spreading joy. A smile. A gift. A hug when needed. A helping hand. A handmade gift. Homemade goodies. It is the simple things that mean the most.
6. Getting or giving: Definitely giving. Especially when least expected.
7. Favorite pattern: Way too many to choose from. Anything quick and easy that doesn't require a lot of concentration. Sometimes it's just nice to make things up as you go along.
Saturday as it is the one day without obligation. The one day I can choose to do as I please.
9. Favorite flower: I am very happy that my moss roses are able to survive each and ever year in this desert country.
Too hard to choose. We've been to so many and each has something unique and wonderful to offer. My favorite quote is "An old friend met in a far country is like rain after drought." (Chinese proverb)
My friend Rizwana in Sri Lanka.