Saturday, September 19, 2009

Simple Salad

Some of you may be gearing up for cooler temperatures and a Fall-like atmosphere. In Kuwait, it is still hot and I am still making cool salads. This one is easy, delicious and goes with anything and everything. Not sure if these are grape tomatoes, but they are so yummy right now. I cut them in half, add chopped cilantro, yellow bulghar that has to be soaked in hot water to soften (only takes about 10 minutes), olive oil, salt and pepper. Could it be any simpler?

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Hi Tammy~
Thank you so much for coming by and visiting my Blog and your sweet comments :)

This recipe looks so fresh and cool!

LuLu~*xoxo

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

That sounds so delicious! I usually grow grape tomatoes so I will keep this recipe for next summer and try it!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Manuela

Bunnym said...

It sounds delish, but I would have to run to the grocery store and I'm not having any of that...lol No, I don't draw the cartoons on my blog as I am drawing challenged. Love the new look of the blog.....so homey! Just how hot does it get there at this time. Heard we're gonna fry next week here in Cali.

tootles,
bunny

Yarni Gras! said...

I love how bright that salad looks.....sounds
good too......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...