Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Finds

This is a wall in my dining area.


On which sits this canister I bought at a garage sale last summer while we were in the States. I think I paid .10 cents for it.


While I was cleaning, I decided to look inside the canister and lo and behold ...


I found these little purses I crocheted last summer. I've wondered all along what happened to them. Seek and ye shall find! (Unfortunately, that's not always the case -- sometimes I jus know I have something and can never seem to find it.)

4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

wow, that canister is LOVELY!

Melissa said...

Somehow I by-passed this cuz I dont remember seeing it. Love the canistor too and your wall design. Don't remember it unless you changed it since last time I was at your place. Guess I need to stop by more often good friend of mine:)

Melissa said...

Oh yeah, I'm so glad that you found my green purse that you usually fill with some kind of yummy muffins. Can't wait to reunite with it:D

Anonymous said...

HA!! You are so funny! I am thrilled to know that you found your purses and I am laughing to think of all the other things you might find if you start opening the tops of containers! Happy finding!!!!!

Renee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...