Monday, September 21, 2009

Poor Jingles

This is Jingles a couple of weeks ago happily lying in the moss roses, which she is not supposed to be doing.

She has been sick for about a week now. I noticed she was throwing up and now she is not eating or drinking. It's been at least 3 days now. The veterinary hospitals are not open because of Eid so all I can do is sit and wait. I keep hoping whatever is wrong will work its way out but I think she has a blockage and really needs to see a vet soon. Makes me very sad that I can't do anything for her.

6 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Poor Jingles is right! I hope that she is better soon, Sweetie... I am loving looking through your blog and am so glad that you stopped by mine! Keep us posted on your sweet kitty and I will be back soon! Lori

GwendolynKay said...

I HOPE JINGLES WILL BE OK. IT IS NOT GOOD THAT HE IS NOT EATING OR DRINKING. I BET YOUR KIDS ARE WORRIED TOO.

Bunnym said...

Poor baby! Try using a syringe if you have one to at least give her water. I took my cat to the vet yesterday (sunday) due to an ulcer in her mouth from chewing or ingesting something she wasn't suppose to. She probably has a bug or an infection...antibiotics should do the trick, but try to keep her hydrated until then....Keep us posted!

tootles,
bunny

Melissa said...

Poor Jingles. Can't offer any advice as I never had a problem like that with my cat. Hope whatever it is, it can be taken care of easily.

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!! I can post to your blog!! I don't know what is different, but I am SO happy!!! Great picture of Jingles. Hope all turns out well!

XOXO
Renee

♥Mimi♥ said...

If you ever feel that she has a blockage again you can give her a little peanut butter off the end of your finger. If she doesn't want to like it off just clean your finger off on the roof of her mouth then she'll have to eat it. If no peanut butter, plain Vaseline will work just as well but not as tasty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...