Friday, January 3, 2020

Friday Lunch and Skywatch

Day 3 of the new year and this is my third post.  It's my goal to be more consistent here in this space.
I've posted about Assaha before.  It's our favorite Lebanese restaurant for the ambience, the service and the food.
Dessert is complementary so while I waited for my coffee, what do you think I did?
Yes, friends, I crocheted.  It's with me at all times.
There's always an opportunity to make hearts and spread love.
The birds, the moon and the clouds have an important mission: To make mankind turn their eyes towards the skies! And so man can leave his own little local world and focus on something bigger, the universe!
― Mehmet Murat ildan 
Peace and blessings,

10 comments:

Beca said...

Hi Tammy, I love that you squeezed in a few hearts at the restaurant. We crocheters and knitters get it. Happy and blessed New Year!!
xx Beca

A Casa Madeira said...

Wonder of images.
Nice to meet your blog.
Janicce.

Betsy said...

I love how you crochet at restaurants and everywhere you go. I do too! We all understand perfectly. The restaurant looks lovely. I enjoy the photos you post of the places you go. It makes me feel as if I'm still traveling as I love to do.
Blessings,
Betsy

Mereknits said...

So glad you will be here more in this space because I miss you when you are gone. Happy Friday.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Tammy,
What a lovely Lebanese restaurant that makes return visits almost a must!
The desserts look tempting too.
Love that quote you use towards the end!
May you both enjoy a very special Saturday!!!
Hugs,
Mariette

Gracie Saylor said...

Thanks for your wonderful post, Tammy! Happy and Blessed New Year! ((hugs))

Teresa Kasner said...

Tammy.. you're a dear. I might have to find a skein of pink cotton to carry with me, too. We went to Chinese dinner and I had green beans with shrimp - an effort to eat healthier. It was a lot of green beans! What size hook do you use for your hearts and did you ever post the pattern? Have a super weekend.. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

Maya Kuzman said...

Have a wonders filled new year Tammy!

Linda said...

Pretty post. It's nice that you enjoy crochet that much. I really don't but that's okay. I enjoyed making Sarah's table runner for a Christmas gift (which she loves), but I don't really have any one thing that I like to do all the time - except for my morning run and meditation. That's something that I do every day no matter what.

Linda

Angie said...

Tammy - I have been reading a lot of Mother Theresa lately, and it's all about loving until it hurts - you could be a poster woman for her ideals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...