On Wednessday I received an award from Stitch of Love and yesterday, the same award came from Heather at The Good Life.
I am to share seven things about myself:
- I am originally from Mississippi but grew up in Texas and Louisiana.
- My cousin taught me to crochet when I was about 20.
- I met my husband on a blind date in New Orleans.
- I agreed to come to Kuwait for 2 years and it has now been 16.
- Home is my favorite place to be.
- Lemon meringue and key lime pies are my absolute favorite desserts.
- I'd rather have a handmade, homemade gift than a store bought one any day.
It's not easy coming up with anything interesting to share about myself and equally hard to pass along the award. The way I am feeling at the moment, I can barely think. Please visit both of these lovely ladies. They are excellent crocheters and I am always inspired by what they share.
I also received word from Cindy at I Owe It All To Whom that I was being featured today. Her posts this week have been about Friends. Cindy's other blog is Cindy Adkins' Whimsical Musings where she shares her mixed media art. That girl is always up to something fun and just celebrated a birthday on January 5th! Happy birthday again, Cindy, and thanks for being such a sweet blogger friend.
On that note, I think I need to head back to bed. My stomach is off and my head feels like it will explode. My sweet friend Jan at A Journey posted that she has been under the weather too so please swing by and leave her some get well wishes.
I hope you all are having a healthy, happy day. Friendship blessings, Tammy