Friday, September 4, 2026

An old project complete

I've been going through my craft supplies, some that have been with me for probably 40 years, so I'm purging and organizing.  Have found so many unfinished kits and projects that I don't even remember when/where I bought them or why I started them in the first place.  It's aggravating when I'm not able to find the pattern I was working on and there's likely some I won't ever finish at all, but this one was a kit and very easy to finish up.  
Since some of the threads got lost along the way, I just pulled from my stash.  And then came across this card with an oval opening that it fit in quite nicely.  I think the card might have been meant for something Christmasy but I'm using what I've got.  
Believe me when I say I have no need to buy any craft supplies for a very long time with all that I am uncovering of late.  :)

Have tried all morning but I'm currently unable to leave comments on blogs for some reason.    A black box pops up that says publishing but it just sits like that and nothing is going through.  Anyone else having a problem?

7 comments:

Stara vrtlarica said...

I've also been clearing out my linen, clothing, etc. stocks for the past ten years... now I'm almost done, I just need to check and re-cut the bedding. The comments finally worked. And today I realized that comments are what we bloggers love the most, and what's the point of writing posts and publishing photos if no one comments, right? Kind regards, Jasna

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Aaw what a darling stitch. It is fun to uncover forgotten pieces . You finished this little garden angel perfectly. Oh yes, I have had the same troubles with blogger. I am glad to see it seems to be working today. Have a lovely weekend, Tammy. Hugs .

Miss Merry said...

I'm in the same boat too. So many craft supplies and kits and unfinished projects. It's on my list (my long list) of things to organize and donate!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I don't have talent in arts or crafts, but I absolutely love to see the creations and projects of those who have this talent! Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.

Veronica Lee said...

What a lovely finish!
It’s so satisfying to see old supplies come together into something new.
That angel looks perfect in the card frame.

handmade by amalia said...

I have quite a few unfinished projects as well. Some I still want to finish, some I wonder what was I thinking.
Amalia
xo

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

I love the way you framed your piece! Such a cute design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...