Saturday, March 25, 2023

Moon Update on Caturday

 Tonight's moon.
And an update on my Ramadan cross-stitch -- part three was released and stitched yesterday.
Some photos from my neighborhood walk and a little surprise.
While hanging a heart at the park, there was a kitty twirling around my legs -- but I kept hearing a meow from above, not below. 
I was so confused -- looking all around -- and then from the branches above me appeared the sweetest kitty..
They were both happy to eat some leftover chicken that I had with me.
Sending bright blessings your way.
Happy Saturday.

8 comments:

Dee said...

The kitties sure had a nice treat today.

Terra said...

Sweet kitty in a tree with your pink heart that will bring smiles to all who see it.

Betsy said...

That is such a beautiful cross-stitch. I really like the colors so far. It would be so hard not to take all of those kitties home. It would break my heart to leave them. You're such a sweetie for caring about them all.
Blessings,
Betsy

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Tammy,
Lovely moon photo and also your 3rd embroidery is lovely.
And then that special walk and seeing + hearing a kitty, which was up on the tree!
You are such a guardian Angel to those kitties.
Big hugs to you,
Mariette

Susan said...

Hi Tammy. That last photo was especially a winner. Love your pink heart, too. I remember you said there are many stray cats there. How sweet of you to give a couple of them left over chicken! You are a wonder. Have a great rest of the week!

Melanie said...

Did you capture that moon photo? It's beautiful.

Oh, those sweet kitties. It must be so hard to see all those homeless ones. Thank you for helping take care of them.

Sandy said...

Cute little heart you found on your walk. WOW what a great photo of the moon. You must have waited a long time to get a shot like that.

Angie said...

An awesome moon shot, Tammy, and such adorable kitties. It must take a lot of willpower not to end up with 20 cats at your house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...